The Redflow Difference
Be protected from outages and reduce demand on the grid.
Efficiently generate and store your own energy.
Reduce your carbon footprint.
Use the grid as back-up with off-grid solutions.
Why zinc-bromide flow battery technology?
• 100% of the capacity is usable over lifetime, with no capacity fading therefore no oversizing required
BEST IN CLASS LCOS
• Warranted life of 10 years, 30MWH energy throughput for each ZBM based on 100% daily discharge
UNLIMITED SHELF LIFE
• Sustains regular outages without battery damage and can be suspended, stored or hibernated from 0% to 100%
state of charge
RECYCLE OR REPURPOSE
• For all Redflow battery components and electrolyte
• Charge 100% of the capacity with constant power, due to a flat voltage curve
• Fire retardant electrolyte, no thermal runaway due to separated tank and stack.
• No fire suppression system necessary or safety abuse testing required
NO ACTIVE COOLING REQUIRED
• Lifetime, safety and performance are not affected by temperature, even in the hottest outdoor locations
COMPACT AND HIGH ENERGY DENSITY
• 0.34m2 (3.7ft2) with expected energy throughput of 40MWh
INTUTIVE WEB BASED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• 24/7 remote self-monitoring with real-time data capture accessed via the web, through the MODBUS communications system