Thank you for visiting Redflow at FiRe (Future in Review), Utah. We are proud to have been selected as a Fire Starter.
Watch Stuart Smith, Redflow CEO present alongside Simon Hackett, Redflow Chairman on Wednesday 7th of October at 3:30 in the New Energy Technologies segment. Or via the BBC coverage post presentation from the Redflow website.
Unlock a sustainable source of energy with Redflow. Our innovative flow battery technology lets you take control and secure your energy future, now.Only 40 minutes of the suns energy provides the total energy consumption, for every person on the earth, for a year. The sun is the most powerful generator yet. Redflow enables energy storage, for when the sun is shining on the other side of the world, or on an overcast or rainy day – no matter where you are.
The benefits of Redflow energy storage:
- We have the world’s smallest flow battery 3.7ft2 (0.34m2). With a high energy density of up to 44MWh expected energy throughput.
- Made from totally recyclable plastic and commonly sourced materials.
- Our batteries happily charge and discharge 100% of their energy day-in and day-out, with no impact on longevity.
- Tolerates heat, humidity and harsh conditions better than any other battery up to 122°F (50°C), mitigating cooling costs.
- Batteries do not need fire suppression systems or thermal management systems.
- Small footprint which is fully modular and scalable, in either series or parallel configurations, up to MW capacities.
- Manufactured by a credible partner, Flextronics, our products are not bespoke.
- 10 year warranty or energy throughput warranty, whichever comes first. This warranty is for 100% of the batteries energy storage capacity, day-in day-out.
- Perfect for remote and isolated destinations.
- Guaranteed indefinite battery life, when fully discharged and no maintenance required.
- 100% depth of discharge is perfect for intermittent energy sources (unstable grids and renewable energy), there is no battery damage from regular power outages.
- No trickle charge required when deployed or stored.
- Batteries can be kept at zero state of charge for long periods of time without degradation.
Please provide your contact details below: