On 5 October 2011, Redflow Limited (ASX:RFX) (Company) completed the second tranche of the share placement announced to ASX on 17 August 2011 through the issue of 1,754,298 fully paid ordinary shares at an issue price of $1.00 per share to sophisticated and professional investors (Issue).
The Company gives notice under section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (the Corporations Act) that:
- this notice is given within five (5) business days after the day of the Issue;
- the Issue was made without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act;
- the Company is providing this notice under section 708(5)(e) of the Corporations Act;
- as at the date of this notice, the Company has complied with:
- the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Corporations Act as they apply to the Company; and
- section 674 of the Corporations Act; and
- as at the date of this notice, there is no information to be disclosed which is ‘excluded information’, as defined in sections 708A(7) or 708A(8) of the Corporations Act.
Click here to download the report.