Redflow’s career opportunities attract dedicated and skilled employees who are driven by innovation.
A role with Redflow could be the start of a rewarding new chapter in your career.
Why work for Redflow?
- Open and diverse working culture: Redflow attracts, retains and develops diverse talent and we pride ourselves on providing a support network for diverse backgrounds.
- Work culture: We hire for skills and cultural fit, bringing together people with the right skills to create cultural synergy.
- Work for a growing industry: Energy storage is a growing industry undergoing significant transformation. By joining us at this pivotal time, you can be part of something great.
- We have our head office and research and development centre in Brisbane, Queensland, and our ZCell team in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Be heard: We want Redflow to be the best company it can be, which is why our management team is always open to suggestions. If you have an idea, we are here to listen.
Current vacancies at Redflow:
There are currently no vacancies at Redflow.
Strive to maintain our status as innovative market leaders in flow battery technology by investing in research and development and enforcing stringent quality control.
Cultivate a network of qualified system integrators and suppliers with effective market channels. This system ensures high quality products and reliable industry engagement.
Maximise returns for shareholders whilst being mindful of our key responsibilities.
ATTRACT THE RIGHT PEOPLE
Develop a forward-thinking culture that attracts dedicated and skilled employees driven by innovation.