The Redflow Difference
Be protected from outages and reduce demand on the grid.
Efficiently generate and store your own energy.
Reduce your carbon footprint.
Use the grid as back-up with off-grid solutions.
Benefits of Redflow’s zinc-bromine flow battery compared to lithium batteries technology
More benefits of Redflow’s zinc-bromine flow battery technology
• 100% energy storage capacity is usable over lifetime, with no loss of storage capacity
• Redflow backs ZBM2 with a 10-year warranty (see full warranty for details).
UNLIMITED SHELF LIFE
• Sustains regular outages without battery damage and can be suspended, stored or hibernated from 0% to 100% state of charge
RECYCLE OR REPURPOSE
• For all Redflow battery components and electrolyte
• Charge 100% of the capacity with constant power, due to a flat voltage curve
• Inherently non-flammable electrolyte, no thermal runaway due to separated tank and stack.
• No fire suppression system necessary or safety abuse testing required
NO ACTIVE COOLING REQUIRED
• Lifetime, safety and performance are not affected by temperature, even in the most demanding climates. Operating electrolyte temperature range 15°C to 50°C (59°F to 122°F): ZBM2 can typically operate at ambient temperatures outside this range for extended periods.
• 0.34m2 (3.7ft2)
INTUITIVE WEB-BASED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• 24/7 remote self-monitoring with real-time data capture accessed via the web, through the MODBUS communications system