Redflow flow batteries scale from kWh to MWh to provide a range of energy storage solutions.
Store and shift renewable energy, manage peak grid load and support off-grid power systems and telecommunications with Redflow’s ZBM2 and ZCell zinc-bromine flow batteries and the company’s Large Scale Battery reference platform energy storage solution.
Featuring a plug-and-play storage system and the ability to self-manage, protect and monitor 24/7, our range of zinc-bromide flow batteries can shift energy in large volumes. The batteries are designed to support applications ranging from telecommunications and renewables integration to on-grid and off grid remote power, microgrids and smart grids, and transmission and distribution deferral.
ZBM2: For telecommunications, industrial and commerical applications
- High energy density at 10kWh
- Warranted total energy throughput of 30MWh
- Expected Energy throughput of 40MWh
- Ideal for telecommunications applications at 48Vdc
ZCell: For residential energy storage
- Australian-designed ZCell energy storage system
- 10 kilowatt hours (kWh) of stored energy each day
- Lower your power costs and provide resilience during grid power cuts
- Increase your energy independence