SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTHERN AFRICA.
Specialized Solar Systems (SSS) was established in 2008 to develop an affordable, renewable, alternative energy source to the millions in Africa with no foreseeable access to the national electricity supply. The company is dedicated to energy transformation with multiple projects throughout South Africa and Africa. SSS offers monitoring and efficiency evaluations, system design, training, integrated sales, financing options and installation services. The company specializes in accurate energy assessments, application specific system design and configuration, swift energy system application, training, product support and best sustainable practices. From Specialized Solar Systems vision statement ‘To light up Africa and Empower Her People with Renewable Energy’ an online micro-grid management utility, SSS-EPOWER was born. The utility is a ‘world first’ completely functional off-grid energy management system and provides a remotely accessible web-based framework with all the correct applications to effectively manage off-grid energy usage in a sustainable manner. Some recent accomplishments:
- Developed practical environmentally friendly manageable energy solutions for the many challenges that face Africa from a grass-roots level up.
- Made use of renewable energy as a driver for equality acceleration and socio-economic transformation.
- Formed close partnerships with academic institutions to verify sustainable practices and correct training methodologies.
- Collaborated with industry leaders to create value and improve supply chains.
- The formulation of standardized operational blueprints for sustainable renewable energy implementation
SSS Redflow battery installations
- Bosco Printed Circuits beats power cuts with Redflow batteries
- Mossel Bay Municipality department goes carbon neutral with Redflow
Contact Specialized Solar Systems
Head Office, George, South Africa.
t:+2744 878 1126
f:+2786 670 8772
43 Ossie Urban Street,
Tamsui Industria, George, 6529, South Africa